[Lumiera] Which timecode formats do we want?

Heikki Repo heikki.repo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:15:30 CEST 2010

My vote also for keeping the "old crap". There are still those like "old
crap" better than "new crap". Offering choices for people isn't a bad thing,
especially when we are talking about technology still quite widely used
(Super8 certainly isn't dead; just have a look at the quality of telecine
offered by Pro8mm -- not to even talk about the artistic side of using
something grainy vs. ultra clean digital HD video.) Leaving out super-16 or
35mm film we shouldn't even be discussing about.

-Heikki

--
Ystävällisin terveisin,
Heikki Repo