[Lumiera] Which timecode formats do we want?

Edouard Chalaron e.chalaron at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jul 8 11:13:47 CEST 2010

Considering film as old crap shows how little you know about the subject. Go back to your 6 Mb/s 420 interleaved yuv colorspaced camcorders and windows movie maker, that's all what you need.

Well, it is my believe that old crap has to be abandoned at a certain

point. Supporting anything else but square pixels and integer frame

rates is just a waste of time. We have to move on, people.

Otherwise I'll have to insist on the Laterna Magica :)

Flo

--

Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.

public key DA43FEF4          x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net

Lumiera at lists.lumiera.org

http://lumiera.org/donations.html

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----