[Lumiera] Which timecode formats do we want?

Florian Faber faber at faberman.de
Thu Jul 8 10:52:20 CEST 2010

On 07/08/10 10:47, Edouard Chalaron wrote:

> Thanks for the very constructive comment

Well, it is my believe that old crap has to be abandoned at a certain
point. Supporting anything else but square pixels and integer frame
rates is just a waste of time. We have to move on, people.

Otherwise I'll have to insist on the Laterna Magica :)

Flo
--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key DA43FEF4          x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net