[Lumiera] Launchpad

prg at ichthyostega.de prg at ichthyostega.de
Mon Jul 5 13:41:06 CEST 2010

Am 02.07.2010 21:28, schrieb Christian Thaeter:
> I know that and gmane archives lumiera, but hornestly to say i dont know
> how usenet works in this details (and this is really one of our least concerns).

Hi all,

gmane deliberately does *not* bridge to usenet (because usenet
at some time was percieved as very trashy, filled with porn and spam)

But gmane runs its own nntp server, so you can access all content
bridged to gmane using the news: protocol and your favorite news reader.

nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.lumiera

See the summary page for all the various ways to acces the content at gmane
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.lumiera