[Lumiera] Launchpad

Brian Rytel tesla.pictures at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 01:07:36 CEST 2010

I think this is turning into a T.B.S.C. (Time Better Spent Coding).

@Coders/Projectdevelopers. We should bounce around the idea of having a
couple dedicated question answer-ers for lightweight questions (feature
requests, general project inquiries, etc) to take some burden of of the
coders.

To be clear, this thread was a project structure/design/implementation
discussion, and thus a worthwhile discussion to help the project, and
clarify everyone's view.

B.J.M.R.