[Lumiera] Usable state of Lumiera

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Fri Jul 2 18:06:51 CEST 2010

John Volk wrote:
> As you may be able to tell I am not a programmer or developer. But I
> would like to help Lumiera in anyway I can. (What is this
> non-programming work??) (advertising??) (I don't know shell scripting
> yet, but I do know my way around the commandline.)

Take a look at
http://lists.lumiera.org/pipermail/lumiera/2010-April/001791.html where
I explained some things where we need help. When you have some idea what
you can do and need some help, ask here on the mailinglist or on IRC
about details. If you think you understand what needs to be done you
could almost instantly start working on it, push your contributions to
the mob repository and we'll merge that then. Anyone who wants to become
little more involved gets an account on the server where he can mirror
his own repositories too.

	Christian

PS: I am away this weekend until monday, don't wonder when I dont
respond then.