[Lumiera] lua scripting and lumiera

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Thu Jul 16 20:07:40 CEST 2009

farid abdelnour wrote:

>     Did you consider using Ruby at some point?
>

> or python?

Both can be made as plugins later, if someone cares. Lua just has some
advantages to make it the default scripting langauge which will always
be there:

 * It is small and made for embedding
 * No extra libs required to make do something useful
 * very fast and consistent performance
 * the only scripting language with an incrementat GC (that i know)

	Christian