[Lumiera] lua scripting and lumiera

Hudson Luce hhluce at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 19:12:45 CEST 2009

you write "As a binding, we use an plain C based interface
system (invented by Cehteh). While, on the whole we can expect extensions and plugins to be written in various languages, we thought it might be a good idea to define an
"official" glue language, meaning that the interpreter and bindings
for this language are guaranteed to be always available. After
considering the options and our personal preferences, we
settled down for LUA to play this role."

Did you consider using Ruby at some point?