[Lumiera] FrOSCon plans

Raffaella Traniello raffaella.traniello at livecom.it
Thu Jul 9 18:38:42 CEST 2009

I can help with:

LUMIERA PROPAGANDA

- Lumiera logo big poster (if no-one can print it for free I can take
care of it)
- Lumiera development small graphical poster
- Dev's Leaflet with an improved version of the Newbies tutorial
- User's Leaflet with Raffa's interview (but it's very awkward to
promote myself, I need help!)
- Self-standing version of Tom's presentation
- Lumiera tablecloth

I'd like also to work on concise posters about some aspects of Lumiera
development (will my time and skills allow that?).
I dream also to make a short video of the Lumiera GUI, but I'm not sure
I can make it.

VIDEOEDITING PROPAGANDA

I'm very happy to collaborate with Skolelinux on anything that can show
the benefits of video editing in a educational environment.
I have already contacted people from Skolelinux.de and FrOSCon about
possible workshops for kids but I've got no reply yet.

T-Shirts are nice and ready. Let's conquer the world! ;-)

Ciao!
Raffa