[Lumiera] Audio editing

C Wilson have.footage.will.edit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:36:00 CEST 2009

The issue of haveing Ardour is for sample acurate editing of audio that you
do not get very easily with other NLEs (its field accurate at best some
boast sample accuracy ... but doesnt "feel right" .. Last I checked FCP and
Adobe Premier Pro does alow this to some extent.. but to get it with in
"a-hair-of-a-gnats-hieny" doesnt happen ( atleast not elegantly - unless you
have SONAR, Adobe Audition or something else. being both audio and video - I
say if you can build it and make it work inside out and upside down ... Give
it to me.
PEACE