[Lumiera] Audio editing

Juan Pablo Bouza jpbouza at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:32:32 CEST 2009

Mmm I don´t know IL´dar, from the NLE programs you mentioned, the only one
that can be compared to Ardour regarding audio editing capabilities is Sony
Vegas.

I think that specially for such a new program as Lumiera, having the ability
to connect to jack would be invaluable, as the programmers could focus first
full capabilities on video editing, and leave audio to Ardour.
Then, with time, audio editing capabilities could also be improved, of
course.