[Lumiera] Audio editing

Juan Pablo Bouza jpbouza at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:41:50 CEST 2009

NIce!

Well, in my case, I´m editing video and audio at the same time. I made a window configuration with blender at the top and Ardour at the bottom, and I use both programs as single application.
The only drawback that this method has is that the strips or clips inside both programs have to be moved separately, you can´t link a piece of audio with another piece of video and move them at the same time. You just have to move them both separately and sync them by using the cursor snap. But that is really a small issue compared to the possibilities that the connection with jack can deliver.