[Lumiera] Audio editing

C Wilson have.footage.will.edit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:37:48 CEST 2009

You bring up a good point. It really comes to how you would use it. If you
are just editing a piece and all you want to do is add a voice over, music
and some effects, then, personally, I don't think you would need to sync
Lumiera with the likes of Ardour - but a Jack pass through would be
wonderful if you are dumping to tape using other/multiple hardware outs. If
you have created a movie or short film and are going to lay lavish effects,
orchestral audio via live recording or midi VSTs and such then yes synching
audio with an editor like Ardour, Muse, Rosegarden would prove
indispencible. again .. comes down to what you need.
PEACE