[Lumiera] Audio editing

C Wilson have.footage.will.edit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 04:06:05 CEST 2009

No worries.. I think its a great Idea to have synchronization with Jack -
and interface it with any program of your choosing if you are doing audio
for video .. since audio can be edited in blender - but not as intuitive as
it would be in Ardour or an editor that is designed with rudimentary audio
editing. Granted Blender is a 3D app first, Video and audio second. It just
works... I did however run into a plugin for Ardour that does have a video
monitor to edit audio while watching video. Pending on the direction of
making Lumiera as a standalone/plugin capable application would make it the
best of both worlds ...

Thanks and
muchPEACE to you all
CJ