[Lumiera] Audio editing

Juan Pablo Bouza jpbouza at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:05:52 CEST 2009

The FPS thing is to synchronize the time of the application with jack, in this case tha application is blender. Blender manages time with fps values.
So the script tries to synchronize the fps values of blender with jack, so that the cursors or playheads of all the applications are in sync.
When you move the playhead in blender, the playhead in Ardour also moves and viceversa. That way you can edit with both apps as one.

So, an audio applications doesn't work with fps, but a video editing application does, so this is a way synchronizing both applications.