[Lumiera] Audio editing

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Sat Jul 4 19:48:06 CEST 2009

Juan Pablo Bouza wrote:
> Hey!!
>
> Well, about the Script that connects Blender with Ardour through Jack, I
> found out that it didn´t support frame rates with fractions, such as
> 23.976.............But, I wrote to the author of the script and he was
> kind enough to make a patch to enable this kind of frame rate!!

Just a note: using floating point for framerates is almost always a bad
idea. Rational numbers (numerator/demominator) are much better because
the underlying math is 'exact' while floating point types are 'inexact'
(the internal representation in the computer is only a approximation),
thus floats would add some drift and rounding errors over time.